Experienced Attorneys in Fayetteville Handling Family Matters, Land Disputes and Probate Administration
Established firm has served northwest Arkansas for more than 58 years
Building on a legacy that dates back to 1945, Gramling Estes Law Firm in Fayetteville provides exceptional, cost-effective legal representation to Arkansas clients. With a focus on family law, estate planning and probate, our accomplished attorneys aim to deliver comprehensive legal support in matters that have a substantial effect on the well-being of our clients and their loved ones. We also advise clients on issues relating to real property and personal injury claims. Whether you’re starting the divorce process, need to draft a will or have been appointed to bring someone’s estate through probate, our attorneys will provide the highest levels of ability, service and professionalism.
Trusted lawyers offer strategic counsel and strong advocacy
Over more than seven decades, we have established a distinguished reputation by achieving our clients’ objectives in numerous different practice areas. We continue to grow by staying current on the latest legal developments and giving our clients cutting-edge advice and representation. Throughout the region, people and businesses recognize that our attorneys are:
- Knowledgeable counselors — No matter how complex your situation might seem, our familiarity with the pertinent law and local courts will enable you to gain an informed perspective on your legal options.
- Aggressive advocates — Though many of the cases we handle can be resolved favorably through skillful negotiation, our firm is comprised of proven trial lawyers who are always willing to advocate aggressively for our clients in court.
- Community leaders — We are proud members of the northwest Arkansas community and take a personal interest in the success of the individuals, families and businesses that we serve.
After evaluating your situation, our lawyers will assess how the relevant laws apply. From there, we can formulate a thorough strategy tailored to your circumstances and objectives.
Dedicated advisers handle divorces, custody cases, wills and probate issues
In Benton, Madison, Carroll and Washington counties, as well as other locations throughout the state, our firm represents clients in legal matters involving:
- Family law — Finding the right answers to your questions about family law could make an enormous positive difference for you and your loved ones. Whether your marriage is ending, you’re involved in a child support dispute or need an explanation of fathers’ rights, you can count on our knowledgeable, compassionate advocates.
- Divorce — Going through divorce is never pleasant, but an experienced attorney who responds promptly to questions will ease your stress and increase the likelihood that you’ll wind up with alimony, custody, property division and visitation terms that help you move forward with the next chapter of your life.
- Estate planning — Making a reliable estate plan is an important responsibility for those who want to protect their loved ones. We answer any questions you have regarding the transfer of assets, guardianship and other issues.
- Wills and probate — Our experienced trusts and estates attorneys provide sound counsel on common inquiries and unique challenges pertaining to wills and probate matters.
- Real property — As longtime residents of northwest Arkansas, we have useful insight on real property concerns, including landlord tenant law and disputes between land owners over boundary lines and property rights.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, we can represent you in a personal injury suit to pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Collections — Even when there is no dispute about what is owed, engaging in collections activities frequently is a strain on resources. Whether you’re looking to attach a lien, initiate a breach of activity or recover funds using another legal method, our firm is ready to help.
Whatever legal challenge you bring to us, you can rely on an attorney who will provide honest counsel and determined advocacy from start to finish.
Contact an experienced Arkansas lawyer to schedule a free initial consultation
Gramling Estes Law Firm in Fayetteville advises Arkansas clients on a wide range of legal matters, including family law and estate planning concerns. To make an appointment for a free consultation, call 479-480-4250 or contact us online.