Gramling Estes Law Firm
Free Initial Consultations 479-439-4159

Call to have your questions answered by lawyers at one of the oldest and most established firms in Northwest Arkansas.

July 2018 Archives

How can grandparents stay close to grandchildren after divorce?

When a divorce happens, it affects more than just the two people ending the marriage. It has lasting effects on children and extended family. This is especially true for grandparents, who often lose out when their children get a divorce. While Arkansas does have laws pertaining to grandparents' rights, the state is very much on the side of the parents, so it is better for you to be proactive about staying connected to your grandchildren and work with their parents.

Does a person have a right to cross over your land?

Some Arkansas land owners may be confused if someone claims the right to cross over their land to get to a stream where they like to fish, or if a person wants to drive over the edge of their property to get to a parcel of land. Do people really have rights to use your land even though you own it? In some cases, the answer is yes. 

Common estate administration errors and how to avoid them

If you live in Arkansas and someone has named you as an executor over his or her estate, you may be new to the process, but trying your best to get everything right. Losing a loved one often proves difficult enough, but if problems arise during estate administration, this can, in some cases, lead to litigation, complicating matters even further. At Gramling Estes Law Firm, we understand that many executors make similar mistakes during the estate administration process, and recognizing where these errors often arise may help you learn to avoid them yourself.

What rights do landlords have to rental properties?

Landlord and tenant disputes are not uncommon. They happen all the time in Arkansas for various reasons. Issues may arise when either party is in the wrong. The key to understanding your rights to possession of the property and other related matters lies in understanding landlord/tenant rights in the state.

Can I secure custody of my grandchild?

As a grandparent, you want what is best for your grandchild. It can be impossible to sit back and do nothing if the child’s parents are not providing the home they should. You may even want to take over the task of raising your grandchild. Is it possible to assume custody if the parents are not ready to give up their custody rights?

Send us your
questions and start
here with a Free

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gramling Estes Law Firm

Office Location:

Gramling Estes Law Firm
One East Center #140
Fayetteville, AR 72701

Phone: (479) 521-4444
Fax: (479) 521-6730
Fayetteville Law Office Map