Business & Banking Law
When you seek knowledgeable advice and effective representation both in and out of court for your business law or banking law matter, we can help. Our knowledgeable attorneys at Gramling Estes Law Firm, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, have more than 90 years of combined experience providing clients with cost-effective representation. Contact us today to discuss your circumstances and how we may be of help. We handle issues such as:
- Business litigation
- Banking and finance
- Business and commercial law
- Business organization
More Than 90 Years Of Combined Experience
Experienced trial and appellate attorneys, we pride ourselves on providing effective representation at trial and, when necessary, during appeals. We also assist clients with transactional work involving contract drafting, review and negotiations.
- We aid in business formation, helping clients form limited liability companies (LLCs) and corporations. We create effective partnership agreements, operating agreements, articles of incorporation and by-laws; all key to a successful business startup.
- We provide reputable banking and finance counsel for borrowers, lenders and depositors as related to lending transactions, secured transactions, loan workouts, mortgages, foreclosure, public finance, government bonds and financing, and venture capital. We have acted as bond counsel in connection with the issuance of revenue bonds.
- Effective negotiators and skilled trial attorneys, our business and commercial lawyers handle business disputes that may involve corporate governance and the business judgment rule, stockholders, fiduciary duties, partnership, director and shareholder disputes.
- Our firm also provides representation and assistance with negotiations in situations involving materialmen’s and mechanic’s liens. We can handle the paperwork on your behalf and work hard to collect on the money you are owed.
- We represent banks and lending institutions in foreclosures and negotiating loans with borrowers.
At Gramling Estes Law Firm, we take care to speak with our clients, gather all of the facts in the case, communicate the case status regularly, and focus all of our efforts on our client’s success.
Contact our Washington County firm today. Our experienced northwest Arkansas business litigators can review your case and determine the best way in which to pursue a resolution to the business, banking and finance issues you may be facing.