Fayetteville Construction Law Attorney
Northwest Arkansas communities continue to grow and develop. At Gramling Estes Law Firm, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, our knowledgeable attorneys deal in both residential and commercial real estate law, including with regard to the below transactions and related matters, as well as represent construction law clients regarding issues ranging from single home ownership to large scale development.
- Draft contracts, deeds and lease agreements
- Landlord and tenant law (representing landlords)
- Contract disputes
- Enforcement of contracts
- Real estate litigation (boundary line disputes; adverse possession)
- Quiet title
We take pride in our more than 90 years of combined experience and strong community ties. We are deeply committed to client success. Contact our Fayetteville real estate lawyers or Washington County, Arkansas, construction law attorney at our firm for reputable legal guidance and thorough representation.
- More than 90 years of combined experience
- Open communication and responsive service
- Efficient, cost-effective representation
We draft, review and negotiate major contracts while representing consumers, developers, contractors, engineers, suppliers and landowners as parties to those contracts. Experienced in both negotiating and enforcing agreements with regard to the following, we provide defense in claims for losses as a result of construction.
- Mechanic’s and materialmen’s lien rights
- Breach of contract
- Restrictive covenants regarding residential land development
Our seasoned attorneys help you successfully navigate challenging real estate law and construction law. Contact us today to discuss your situation.